10:10. Removal and installation of the activator of brakes
Components of installation and assembly of the activator
- Remove the right forward wheel and a loker of his arch.
- Turn out a bolt of fastening of the holder of a tube of GUR.
- Shift a broad tank of OZh forward and remove it to the holder.
- Separate the 4th socket and disconnect hoses from the activator of brakes.
- Disconnect from assembly of the activator of brakes of 6 brake tubes.
- Turn out two bolts and a nut and remove assembly of the activator.
- Turn out two nuts and remove the activator from an arm.
- Remove from the activator two holders and three laying.
- Installation is made upside-down.
- After installation fill the GTTs tank with brake fluid and pump over the brake system (see the Section Replacement of Brake Fluid, pumping of the brake system).