11.3.4. Removal and installation of levers of a back suspension bracket
Components of installation of levers of a back suspension bracket
- Remove a back wheel.
- Remove the central and back sections of an exhaust pipe.
- Turn out a bolt and remove an arm of a cable of the parking brake from a body.
- At the corresponding complete set turn out a nut and disconnect draft of the sensor of adjustment of an inclination of headlights from cross draft No. 2 of a back suspension bracket.
- Turn out two bolts, a nut and remove the longitudinal lever of a suspension bracket.
- Apply adjusting tags on the clown of adjustment of convergence of back wheels and on a stretcher.
- Turn out a bolt and a nut, remove the clown and disconnect cross draft No. 2 from a stretcher.
- Turn out a bolt and a nut of fastening of cross thirst No. 2 for stupichny assembly and remove draft.
- Turn out a bolt and a nut of fastening of cross thirst No. 1 for stupichny assembly and disconnect from it draft.
- Weaken an adjusting bolt of the cross lever No. 1 to a back stretcher.
Do not remove a bolt entirely.
- Prop up a back stretcher a jack, turn out 4 nuts, 2 bolts and remove two holders from a back stretcher.
- Lower a jack, completely turn out a bolt of fastening of the cross lever No. 1 to a back stretcher and remove the lever.
- Installation is made upside-down. In conclusion check and if necessary adjust the angles of installation of back wheels.