2.4.3. Audio system
Regularly on the considered models the audio system without a possibility of playing of compact disks (CD) therefore it is considered below is installed. For receiving a possibility of playing of CD it is necessary to establish a CD changer. For functioning of the audio system the ignition key has to be in the provision of "ACC" or "ON". Purpose of many switches and regulators of the audio system often clear from their name therefore their description is not provided. Purpose of action buttons can change according to the current signatures over them. At turning on of the audio system of control, made before its switching off, except switching off of a sound, remain. The antenna automatically moves forward/cleans up at inclusion/switching off of ignition and the audio system.
Governing bodies and control of the audio system
By each pressing the regulator there is a change of parameter. For adjustment of the chosen parameter turn the regulator. The list of adjustable parameters according to their designations on the display is given below:
BAS — Adjustment of range of low frequencies;
MId — Adjustment of range of average frequencies;
TRE — Adjustment of range of high frequencies;
FAd — Adjustment of balance of loudness of forward/back loudspeakers;
BAL — Adjustment of balance of loudness of the left/right loudspeakers.
Mode of radio
Entering of radio station in memory
Be adjusted on the required frequency, press and hold one of buttons of memory of stations (with 1 on 6) before emergence of a sound signal. The adjusted frequency will be brought in memory at the corresponding number. It is possible "to attach" one frequency of range of AM and two frequencies of range of FM to each number. For change of the frequency corresponding to any number repeat the procedure described above.
At a detachment of wires from the rechargeable battery and at burn-out of a safety lock of the audio system memory of radio stations is erased.
Choice of radio station
It is possible to choose radio station as one of the next ways:
- Quickly press the button with number corresponding to number of radio station in memory;
- Quickly press settings of frequency the button – the next radio station brought in memory will be chosen;
- Press and hold the button of control of frequency – scanning of frequencies before detection of the nearest radio station will be made;
- Press the action button with the signature of "SCAN" – scanning of frequencies before detection of the nearest radio station then search for several seconds will stop will be made, and then will continue again. For the choice of the found station press the mentioned button once again;
- Press the action button with the signature of "P-SCAN" – the radio station brought in memory then search for several seconds will stop will be chosen following (on increase) and then will proceed again. For the choice of the found station press the mentioned button once again;
Playing of the cartridge begins automatically at its installation in the audio system. If the cartridge is already installed, press the TAPE button for its reproduction. At the end of record on one party of the cartridge (irrespective of whether rewind or reproduction was included), the direction of scrolling of a film changes automatically (other party will play). At extraction of the cartridge the mode set before its reproduction is chosen; if before reproduction of the cartridge the audio system was switched off, then after extraction of the cartridge the system will be switched off.
By means of the action button with the signature of "DOLBY NR" it is possible to choose the noise suppression method corresponding to the method used at record of this cartridge (by its repeated pressing), or to switch off noise reduction (by deduction of the button).
Automatic control of reproduction
At the admission also the current fragment in the opposite direction is considered, i.e. at the REW 1 installation the cartridge will be rewound for the beginning of the current fragment.