- Check should be made at the cold engine therefore it is better to be engaged in it before a trip, the first for the present day, or not earlier than in three hours after switching off of the engine. Check a condition of all system of release, beginning from the engine and finishing with a cut of an exhaust pipe. Ideally this inspection should be carried out at the lifted car when to it there is free access from below. The car and reliably establish to Poddomkratta it on support.
- Check pipes and their connections for existence of signs of leaks, strong corrosion and damages. Check a state and reliability of fastening of all collars and rubber suspensions of system.
- At the same time examine the car bottom on existence of holes, corrosion, the dispersed seams and other defects allowing penetration of the fulfilled gases into interior of the car. Close up all openings suitable sealant.
- The system of release, especially its support and suspensions, often are a source of a roar and other unpleasant sounds. Shake and pull pipes, mufflers and the catalytic converter (at the corresponding complete set). If these components adjoin to elements of a body or details of a suspension bracket, replace their fixture.
- Examine an electrical wiring a lambda probes, established on reception pipes and behind the back catalytic converter. If necessary replace wiring together with the sensor.
- Survey of an internal surface of an exhaust pipe allows to define the current working condition of the engine. The structure of deposits in a pipe speaks about quality of settings of the engine. If the pipe from within black and zakopchyonny, it can indicate checks of fuel system the need.