- Include ignition and check operability of all external lighting fixtures.
- By means of the assistant or having adjusted the car a backing to any wall, check operability of stoplights. When pressing a pedal of a brake only stoplights have to be lit. Turn on all possible lighting fixtures located in back block headlights (backing lamps, marker lights, etc.) then again press a brake pedal. If at inclusion of stoplights failure in work any of other included signals is found, the unreliable contact with weight or bad contact in a block headlight can be the reason for that.
- Now check operability of head headlights. Include near, then driving beam.
- At detection of the fused lamps replace them.
- Check operability of all internal lighting fixtures, including illumination of a ware box. Include ignition and be convinced that all control lamps lit up. In the Head Governing bodies and methods of operation it is in detail described what lamps have to light up at inclusion of ignition. Start the engine. Control lamps have to go out. Making a trip to night-time, check operability of all lamps of illumination.
- If the lamp failed because of emergence on it or on her boss of a rust, then replacement of a lamp will not solve such problem. In this regard, when replacing any lamp, attentively examine a cartridge from within. At detection of deposits of green or white color remove them with an emery paper.
- Turn on the heater fan. It has to work in all modes.
- In conclusion check operability of a horn. The sound has to be moderately loud that participants of traffic could hear it.