5.1.5. Removal and installation of a radiator and fans
The components closing access to a radiator
Components of fastening and connection of a radiator
Fastenings of fans to a radiator
Assembly of a radiator
Assembly of fans
- Remove lower a casing of a motive compartment.
- Empty the cooling system (see the Section Replacement of the Cooling Liquid (CL)).
- Disconnect the following sockets and hoses from a radiator:
- Sockets (No. 1 and No. 2) of fans;
- D/V socket No. 1 ECT;
- The top and lower hoses from a radiator;
- Two hoses of the oil cooler from a radiator;
- Turn out two bolts and remove two top support of a radiator.
- Raise assembly of a radiator and remove it from two lower support.
- Turn out 6 bolts and remove assembly of fans from a radiator.
- Give fastening nuts a krylchatok of fans and remove krylchatka.
Disconnect a wire and the holder of the socket from a casing of fans, turn out three screws and remove э / motors of fans.
- Installation is made as it should be, the return to an order of dismantle of components. Tighten all fixture with the required efforts. Stack an electrical wiring so that it did not concern mobile elements.