5.2.3. Removal, dismantling, assembly and installation of the block of the fan of a heater
Components of installation of the block of the fan of a heater
Components of assembly of the block of the fan of a heater
- Remove the following parts:
- Right side panel of a fairing;
- Overlay of a threshold of the right forward door;
- Lower dashboard cover No. 2;
- Lower dashboard section No. 2;
- Assembly of a CD changer (at the corresponding complete set);
- Assembly of a forward safety cushion of the forward passenger (see the Head Onboard electric equipment);
- Turn out three screws and remove an air duct from the forward passenger.
- Separate sockets, weaken a collar of fastening of a plait of an electrical wiring.
- Turn out two bolts, two nuts, the screw and remove the heater fan block.
- Remove the saloon filter of a heater (see the Section Check and replacement of the saloon filter of a heater and To/in).
- Turn out three screws and remove э / the motor of the fan of a heater and э / the motor of supply of external air.
- Check serviceability of functioning э / the motor and the sensor of supply of external air.
- Assembly and installation are made as it should be, the return to an order of dismantle of components.