8.8. Removal and AT installation
Components of the AT (U140F) installation
- Remove the power unit from the car (see the Section Removal and installation of the engine, check of support).
- Remove a starter (see the Section Removal and installation of a starter).
- Turn out bolts and nuts and remove the left and right racks of an exhaust pipe.
- Turn out 5 bolts and remove the right support.
- Turn out 2 bolts the lower cover of a driving disk.
- Turning a bent shaft, turn out bolts of fastening of the coupling of the hydrotransformer.
- Turn out three lower bolts of fastening of AT.
- Turn out bolts of fastening of cables of weight to AT and disconnect these cables.
- Disconnect the following sockets from AT:
- D/V socket of the P / N mode;
- Electrical wiring socket Ý/m valve;
- Socket of the sensor of entrance turns of the hydrotransformer;
- Socket of the sensor of speed of an auxiliary gear wheel.
- Release an electrical wiring plait from holders.
- Turn out 5 top bolts of fastening of AT and disconnect a weight cable.
- Remove AT.
- Installation is made upside-down. Tighten fixture with the required effort.
- After installation adjust the drive of gear shifting and D/V of the P / N modes. Fill AT with ATF liquid, check its level. Make a trial trip on the car.